!! Please regularly visit this page as we keep updating it !!
Latest bibliography of DEA with more than 10,000 articles
Emrouznejad A. and G. Yang (2018) A survey and analysis of the first 40 years of scholarly literature in DEA: 1978–2016, Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, 61(1): 1-5. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.seps.2017.01.008
CLICK HERE to download bibliography (1978-2016)
CLICK HERE to download Supplement with list of over 10,000 articles
- Zhu J, LM Seiford and WW Cooper (2000). “A Unified Additive Model Approach for Evaluating Inefficiency and Congestion with Associated Measures in DEA.” Socio-Econ Plan Sci 34(1): 1-25.
- Zong X (2006). “Approach to Estimating the Agricultural Mechanization Contribution Rate by Two Models in the DEA Method.” Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering 22(5): 20-23.
- Zhu J, LM Seiford and WW Cooper (2001). “Slacks and Congestion: Response to a Comment by R. F?re and S. Grosskopf.” Socio-Econ Plan Sci 35(3): 205-215.
- Zhu J and Z-H Shen (1995). “Discussion of Testing DMUs’ Returns to Scale.” EJOR 81(3): 590-596.
- Zhu J-J, S-X Liu, M-G Wang and M Huang (2003). “Analyses of Vendor Selection and Order Planning.” J Northeastern University – Natural Science 24(10): 956-958.
- Zhu S, PN Ellinger and CR Shumway (1995). “The Choice of Functional Form and Estimation of Banking Inefficiency.” Appl Econ Letters 2(10): 375-379.
- Zhu T, Z Juan and H Yao (2004). “Application of DEA on the Comprehensive Evaluation for Variable Speed Limits.? in Proceedings of the International Conference on Applications of Advanced Technologies in Transportation Engineering, American Society of Civil Engineers, Reston, VA 20191-4400, US: 621-625.
- Zieschang KD and CAK Lovell (1994). “The Problem of New and Disappearing Commodities in the Construction of Price Indexes.” in Charnes A, WW Cooper, AY Lewin and LM Seiford (eds.) Data Envelopment Analysts: Theory, Methodology, and Applications, Kluwer: 353-367.
- Zijiang Y (2006). “A Two-Stage DEA Model to Evaluate the Overall Performance of Canadian Life and Health Insurance Companies.” Mathematical and Computer Modelling 43(7-8): 910-919.
- Zhu J (1996). “Data Envelopment Analysis with Preference Structure.” JORS 47(1): 136-150.