!! Please regularly visit this page as we keep updating it !!
Latest bibliography of DEA with more than 10,000 articles
Emrouznejad A. and G. Yang (2018) A survey and analysis of the first 40 years of scholarly literature in DEA: 1978–2016, Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, 61(1): 1-5. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.seps.2017.01.008
CLICK HERE to download bibliography (1978-2016)
CLICK HERE to download Supplement with list of over 10,000 articles
- Zhu J (1988). ?DEA/AR Analysis.” Ann Oper Res 6: 311-335.
- Zheng Y and YQ Zhou (2005). “Measures of the Fishing Capacity of Chinese Marine Fleets and Discussion of the Methods.” J Oceanography 61(3): 623-630.
- Zhang XS and JC Cui (1999). “A Project Evaluation System in the State Economic Information System of China an Operations Research Practice in Public Sectors.” International Transactions in Operational Research 6(5): 441-452.
- Zhang Y and R Bartels (1998). “The Effect of Sample Size on the Mean Efficiency in DEA with an Application to Electricity Distribution in Australia, Sweden and New Zealand.” JPA 9(3): 205-232.
- Zhang Y and R-F Shen (2004). “Demonstration Research on Evaluating Investment Value of Listed Companies by Data Envelopment Analysis.” J Tongji University – Natural Science 32(7): 961-965.
- Zhang YQ (2002). “The Impacts of Economic Reform on the Efficiency of Silviculture: A Non-Parametric Approach.” Environment J Development Economics 7: 107-122.
- Zhao K and J-c Cui (2003). “Method Research and Demonstration for Assessing and Forecasting Damage of Flood Disaster.” J Systems Engineering 18(4): 337-342.
- Zhao M, C Cheng and X Wu (2005). “Qualitative Method and Mcdea Applied to Plan Assessment of Diversion Project.” Water Resources and Power 23(4): 58-60.
- Zhao MY, CT Cheng and G Li (2006). “Multiple Criteria Data Envelopment Analysis for Full Ranking Units Associated to Environment Impact Assessment.” Int J Environment and Pollution 28(3-4): 448-464.
- Zhao Y-Q, J Chen and J-X Han (2005). “Evaluation of Distributors Using Pca-DEA Algorithmic Model.” Industrial Engineering Journal 8(6): 95-98.