!! Please regularly visit this page as we keep updating it !!
Latest bibliography of DEA with more than 10,000 articles
Emrouznejad A. and G. Yang (2018) A survey and analysis of the first 40 years of scholarly literature in DEA: 1978–2016, Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, 61(1): 1-5. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.seps.2017.01.008
CLICK HERE to download bibliography (1978-2016)
CLICK HERE to download Supplement with list of over 10,000 articles
- Zhu J (1996). “Data Envelopment Analysis with Preference Structure.” JORS 47(1): 136-150.
- Zheng Z, B Padmanabhan and H Zheng (2004). “A DEA Approach for Model Combination.? in Proceedings of the Tenth International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, Association for Computing Machinery, New York, US: 755-760.
- Zhichai J, W Jianping and M McDonald (2003). “The Socio-Economic Impacts Assessment of Advanced Convoy Driving on Motorway.” Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice 37A(9): 731-747.
- Zhimin H and SX Li (1996). “Dominance Stochastic Models in Data Envelopment Analysis.” EJOR 95(2): 390-403.
- Zhongtuo W (1999). “A Computer-Based Production Modeling, Simulation and Optimization System for Petro-Refinery.? in Proceedings of Third International Conference. Industrial Automation, Int. Assoc. Ind. Autom: 15-11.
- Zhou P, BW Ang and KL Poh (2006). “Slacks-Based Efficiency Measures for Modeling Environmental Performance.” Ecological Economics 60(1): 111-118.
- Zhou P, KL Poh and BW Ang (2007). “A Non-Radial DEA Approach to Measuring Environmental Performance.” EJOR 178(1): 1-9.
- Zhou S and R Chen (2001). “A Customer-Oriented Decision Model for Selecting Cooperation Partners in the Supply Chain.” Journal Huazhong – Central China -University of Science and Technology 29(5): 38-40.
- Zhou Y and Y Chen (2003). ?DEA-Based Performance Predictive Design of Complex Dynamic System-Business Process Improvement.? in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, IEEE Inc. 3: 3008-3013.
- Zhou Y and Y Chen (2003). “The Methodology for Business Process Optimized Design.? in Proceedings of Iecon (Industrial Electronics Conference), Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Computer Society. 2: 1819-1824.