!! Please regularly visit this page as we keep updating it !!
Latest bibliography of DEA with more than 10,000 articles
Emrouznejad A. and G. Yang (2018) A survey and analysis of the first 40 years of scholarly literature in DEA: 1978–2016, Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, 61(1): 1-5. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.seps.2017.01.008
CLICK HERE to download bibliography (1978-2016)
CLICK HERE to download Supplement with list of over 10,000 articles
- Emrouznejad, A., G. R. Amin (2012). “A new DEA model for technology selection in the presence of ordinal data.” International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology
- Zerafat Angiz L., M., A. Emrouznejad, Adli Mustafa and Joshua Ignatius (2012). “Type-2 TOPSIS: A group decision problem when ideal values are not extreme endpoints.” Group Decision and Negotiation
- Giraleas, D. , A. Emrouznejad, E. Thanassoulis (2012) “Productivity change using growth accounting and frontier-based approaches – Evidence from a Monte Carlo analysis.” European Journal of Operational Research
- Zou P and C-m Li (2002). “Research of Group Decision Support Method Based on DEA Model.” Control and Decision 17(6): 944-947.
- Zuckerman S and O Jack Hadley Lisa Iezzoni (1994). “Measuring Hospital Efficiency with Frontier Cost Functions.” J Health Economics 13(3): 255-280.
- Zofio JL and CAK Lovell (2001). “Graph Efficiency and Productivity Measures: An Application to US Agriculture.” Appl Econ 33(11): 1433-1442.
- Zhu J (2004). “Imprecise DEA Via Standard Linear DEA Models with a Revisit to a Korean Mobile Telecommunication Company.” Operations Research 52(2): 323-329.
- Zofio JL and AM Prieto (2001). “Environmental Efficiency and Regulatory Standards: the Case of CO2 Emissions from OECD Industries.” Resource and Energy Economics 23(1): 63-83.
- Zhu J, G Appa and M Yue (2000). “Setting Scale Efficient Targets in DEA Via Returns to Scale Estimation Method [and Reply].” JORS 51(3): 376-379.
- Zofio JL and AM Prieto (2006). “Return to Dollar, Generalized Distance Function and the Fisher Productivity Index.” Spanish Economic Review 8(2): 113-138.