!! Please regularly visit this page as we keep updating it !!
- Emrouznejad, A., M. Tavana, A. Hatami-Marbini (2014) “The State of the Art in Fuzzy Data Envelopment Analysis”, in “Performance Measurement with Fuzzy Data Envelopment Analysis” published in Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing 309: 1:48, Springer-Verlag
- Amirteimoori, A. L. Khoshandam and A. Emrouznejad (2013). “Classifying flexible measures in data envelopment analysis: A slack-based measure.” Measurement, Accepted, In Press
- Ghasemi, M. R., J. Ignatius; A. Emrouznejad (2013) “A bi-objective weighted model for improving the discrimination power in MCDEA”, European Journal of Operational Research, Accepted, In Press
- Khoshroo, A., R. Mulwa, A. Emrouznejad and B. Arabi (2013), “A Non-Parametric Data Enveloped Analysis Approach for Improving Energy Efficiency of Grape Production,” Energy, Accepted, In Press
- Gattoufi S., G. R. Amin, A. Emrouznejad (2013). “A new inverse DEA method for merging banks.” IMA Journal of Management Mathematics, Accepted, In Press
- Zerafat Angiz L., M., A. Emrouznejad, Adli Mustafa and Joshua Ignatius (2013). “Type-2 TOPSIS: A group decision problem when ideal values are not extreme endpoints.” Group Decision and Negotiation Accepted, In Press.
- Mulwa, R. and A. Emrouznejad (2013) “Measuring Productive Efficiency Using Nerlovian Profit Efficiency Indicator and Meta-Frontier Analysis”. Operations Research: International Journal, 13:271–287, DOI: 10.1007/s12351-011-0119-1,
- Hatami-Marbini, A., P. J. Agrell, M. Tavana and A. Emrouznejad (2013) “A Stepwise Fuzzy Linear Programming Model with Possibility and Necessity Relation,” Journal of Intelligent and Fuzzy Systems, 25 (2013) 81–93
- Amin, G. R., A. Emrouznejad (2013). “A new DEA model for technology selection in the presence of ordinal data.” International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 65 (9-12) 1567.
- Mulwa, R. and A. Emrouznejad (2012). “Measuring productive efficiency using Nerlovian profit efficiency indicator and metafrontier analysis.” Operations Research: An International Journal 15(1): 1 – 15.