!! Please regularly visit this page as we keep updating it !!
Latest bibliography of DEA with more than 10,000 articles is now published: CLICK HERE
- Hatami-Marbini, A., M. Tavana, A. Emrouznejad and S. Saati (2012). “Efficiency measurement in fuzzy additive Data Envelopment Analysis.” International Journal of Industrial and Systems Engineering 10(1): 1-20.
- Zerafat Angiz L, M., A. Emrouznejad and A. Mustafa (2012). “Fuzzy Data Envelopment Analysis: A Discrete Approach.” Expert Systems with Applications 39(3): 2263–2269.
- Emrouznejad, A., M. Zerafat Angiz L. and W. Ho (2012). “An alternative formulation for the fuzzy assignment problem.” Journal of the Operational Research Society 63(1): 59–63.
- Amirteimoori, A. and A. Emrouznejad (2012). “Optimal input/output reduction in production processes.” Decision Support Systems 52(3): 742–747.
- Sheikhzadeh Y, AV Roudsari, GR Vahidi, A. Emrouznejad, S. Dastgiri (2012). “Public and Private Hospital Services Reform Using Data Envelopment Analysis to Measure Technical, Scale, Allocative, and Cost Efficiencies.” Health Promotion Perspectives, 2012; 2 (1): 28-41.
- Mulwa, R., A. Emrouznejad and E.A. Nuppenau (2012). “An overview of Total Factor Productivity estimations adjusted for pollutant outputs: an application to sugarcane farming.” International Journal of Environmental Technology and Management, 15(1): 1-15.
- Amirteimoori, A. and A. Emrouznejad (2012). “On classifying inputs and outputs in data envelopment analysis.” Applied Mathematics Letters
- Hatami-Marbini, A., M. Tavana, M. and A. Emrouznejad (2012). “Productivity Growth and Efficiency Measurements in Fuzzy Environments with an Application to Health Care.” International Journal of Fuzzy System Applications
- Emrouznejad, A., Rostamy-Malkhalifeh, M., Hatami-Marbini, A. and Tavana, M. (2012). “General and Multiplicative Non-Parametric Corporate Performance Models with Interval Ratio Data.” Applied Mathematical Modelling
- Ho, W., A. Emrouznejad, T. He, C. K. Man Lee (2012). “Strategic logistics outsourcing: An integrated QFD and fuzzy AHP approach.” Expert Systems with Applications