!! Please regularly visit this page as we keep updating it !!
Latest bibliography of DEA with more than 10,000 articles
Emrouznejad A. and G. Yang (2018) A survey and analysis of the first 40 years of scholarly literature in DEA: 1978–2016, Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, 61(1): 1-5. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.seps.2017.01.008
CLICK HERE to download bibliography (1978-2016)
CLICK HERE to download Supplement with list of over 10,000 articles
- Yun Y, M Yoon and H Nakayama (2005). “Genetic Algorithm for Multi-Objective Optimization Using G DEA.? in Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer Verlag, Heidelberg, Germany. 3612: 409-416.
- Yun YB, H Nakayama and M Arakawa (2004). “Multiple Criteria Decision Making with Generalized DEA and an Aspiration Level Method.” EJOR 158(3): 697-706.
- Yun YB, H Nakayama and T Tanino (2000). “On Efficiency of Data Envelopment Analysis.” Lecture Notes in Economic and Mathematics 48: 208-217.
- Yun YB, H Nakayama and T Tanino (2004). “A Generalized Model for Data Envelopment Analysis.” EJOR 157(1): 87-105.
- Yun YB, H Nakayama, T Tanino and M Arakawa (1999). “A Multi-Objective Optimization Method Combining Generalized Data Envelopment Analysis and Genetic Algorithms.? in Proceedings of 1999 IEEE, Man, and Cybernetics, IEEE. 1: 671-676.
- Yue P (1992). “Data Envelopment Analysis and Commercial Bank Performance: A Primer with Applications to Missouri Banks.” Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis Economic Review 74(1): 31-45.
- Yu C (1998). “Effects of Exogenous Variables in Efficiency Measurement – a Monte Carlo Study.” EJOR 105(3): 569-580.
- Yu G, Q Wei, P Brockett and L Zhou (1996). “Construction of All DEA Efficient Surfaces of the Production Possibility Set under the Generalized Data Envelopment Analysis Model.” EJOR 95(3): 491-510.
- Yu G, QL Wei and WW Cooper (1997). “Using Displaced Cone Representation in DEA Models for Nondominated Solutions in Multiobjective Programming.” Systems Science and Mathematical Sciences 10(1): 41-49.
- Yu JR, YC Tzeng, GH Tzeng, TY Yu and HJ Sheu (2004). “A Fuzzy Multiple Objective Programming to DEA with Imprecise Data.” Int J Uncertainty, Fuzziness and Knowledge-Based Systems 12(5): 591-600.