!! Please regularly visit this page as we keep updating it !!
Latest bibliography of DEA with more than 10,000 articles
Emrouznejad A. and G. Yang (2018) A survey and analysis of the first 40 years of scholarly literature in DEA: 1978–2016, Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, 61(1): 1-5. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.seps.2017.01.008
CLICK HERE to download bibliography (1978-2016)
CLICK HERE to download Supplement with list of over 10,000 articles
- Zaim O and F Taskin (2000). “Kuznets Curve in Environmental Efficiency: An Application on OECD Countries.” Environmental and Resource Economics 17(1): 21-36.
- Yun YB, H Nakayama, T Tanino and M Arakawa (2001). “Generation of Efficient Frontiers in Multi-Objective Optimization Problems by Generalized Data Envelopment Analysis.” EJOR 129(3): 586-595.
- Yung-ho C and L Hsiang-Hsi (2002). “Taiwan Bank’s Efficiency and Productivity Growth in Technology Environment.” J Information and Optimization Sciences 23(3): 513-521.
- Yunos JM and D Hawdon (1997). “The Efficiency of the National Electricity Board in Malaysia: An Intercountry Comparison Using DEA.” Energy Economics 19(2): 255-269.
- Zaibet L and PS Dharmapala (1999). “Efficiency of Government-Supported Horticulture: the Case of Oman.” Agricultural Systems 62(3): 159-168 DEC.
- Yun Y, M Arakawa and H Nakayama (2004). “Fitness Evaluation Using Generalized Data Envelopment Analysis in Moga.? in Proceedings of the 2004 Congress on Evolutionary Computation, IEEE. 1: 464-471.
- Yun Y, H Nakayama, T Tanino and M Arakawa (2000). “A Multiobjective Optimization Method Combining Generalized Data Envelopment Analysis and Genetic Algorithms.” Transactions of the Institute of Systems, Control and Information Engineers 13(4): 179-185.
- Yun Y, M Yoon and H Nakayama (2005). “Genetic Algorithm for Multi-Objective Optimization Using G DEA.? in Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer Verlag, Heidelberg, Germany. 3612: 409-416.
- Yun YB, H Nakayama and M Arakawa (2004). “Multiple Criteria Decision Making with Generalized DEA and an Aspiration Level Method.” EJOR 158(3): 697-706.
- Yun YB, H Nakayama and T Tanino (2000). “On Efficiency of Data Envelopment Analysis.” Lecture Notes in Economic and Mathematics 48: 208-217.