|Downlaod call for papers HERE|
We cordially invite you to participate in the special track on “Sustainability Analytics and NetZero” as part of the 6th International Conference of Entrepreneurship for Sustainability & Impact (ESI). This esteemed conference will be held in Doha, Qatar, from October 17th to 19th 2023. We welcome contributions from both academic and non-academic communities.
The “Sustainability Analytics and NetZero” track aims to foster collaboration among researchers, practitioners, and policymakers in exploring innovative approaches and solutions in the field of sustainability analytics, with a specific focus on achieving NetZero goals. We encourage submissions on various topics, including, but not limited to: Sustainable data analytics and modelling, NetZero strategies and implementation, Renewable energy systems and technologies, Sustainable transportation and logistics, Circular economy and resource management, Sustainable supply chain and operations management, Environmental impact assessment and management, Climate change adaptation and mitigation, AI for Sustainability, Social and economic implications of sustainability initiatives.
Researchers and practitioners from academia, industry, and government agencies are invited to submit their research papers for presentation at the conference. We also encourage the submission of innovative case studies and practical applications that demonstrate real-world sustainability analytics and NetZero implementations. Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
Please ensure that your submissions adhere to the conference guidelines and formatting instructions provided on the conference website. The conference will be recognizing outstanding contributions with the following awards:
– Best Paper Awards: the winner will be awarded the sum of $1,500 and the runner-up will be awarded $1,000.
– Best Case Study Awards: the winner will be awarded the sum of $1,500 and the runner-up will be awarded $1,000.
|Abstract submission deadline: June 30, 2023|
Registration and Fees:
All paper presentations will take place in person and on-site. At least one author must register and attend the conference in person to present. Qatar University supports the ESI 2023 conference by covering the registration fees for accepted papers. For more information and paper submission, please visit https://www.qu.edu.qa/conference/ESI2023. We look forward to your valuable contributions and active participation in the special track on “Sustainability Analytics and NetZero” at ESI 2023.
|Kind regards, |
Ali Emrouznejad, Professor and Director of Centre for Business Analytics in Practice, Surrey Business School, University of Surrey, UK, http://emrouznejad.com/.
Abdellatef Majed Anouze, Associate Professor of Operations and Supply Chain Management, Qatar University, Qatar
The following papers might be of your interest:
- Emrouznejad, A., M. Marra, G. L. Yang, M. Michali (2023) Eco-efficiency considering NetZero and Data Envelopment Analysis: A critical literature review, IMA Journal of Management Mathematics (doi).
- Azadi, M., R, Kazemi Matin, A. Emrouznejad, and W. Ho(2023) Evaluating Sustainably Resilient Supply Chains: A Stochastic Double Frontier Analytic Model Considering NetZero. Annals of Operations Research (doi).
- Taleb, M., , R. Khalid, A. Emrouznejad, R. Ramli (2023). Environmental efficiency under weak disposability: an improved super efficiency data envelopment analysis model with application for assessment of port operations considering NetZero. Environment, Development and Sustainability (doi).
- Emrouznejad A., G. L. Yang and G. R. Amin (2019) A novel inverse DEA model with application to allocate the CO2 emissions quota to different regions in Chinese manufacturing industries, Journal of the Operational Research Society, 70 (7): 1079-1090. (doi). Production, 223 (20): 641-650. (doi).
- Emrouznejad, A., G. L. Yang (2016) CO2 emissions reduction of Chinese light manufacturing industries: A novel RAM-based global Malmquist–Luenberger productivity index, Energy Policy 96: 397–410. (doi).
- Emrouznejad, A., G. L. Yang (2016) A framework for measuring global Malmquist–Luenberger productivity index with CO2 emissions on Chinese manufacturing industries, Energy 115 (1): 840-856. (doi)