!! Please regularly visit this page as we keep updating it !!
Latest bibliography of DEA with more than 10,000 articles is now published: CLICK HERE
- Ahn J-H and S-G Chang (2004). “Assessing the Contribution of Knowledge to Business Performance: the Kp3 Methodology.” Decision Support Systems 36(4): 403-416.
- Aida K, WW Cooper, JT Pastor and T Sueyoshi (1998). “Evaluating Water Supply Services in Japan with Ram: A Range-Adjusted Measure of Inefficiency.” Omega 26(2): 207-232.
- Ahmad N, D Berg and GR Simons (2006). “The Integration of Analytical Hirarchy Process and Data Envelopment Analysis in Multi-Criteria Decision Making Problem.” Int J Info Tech Decis 5(2): 263-276.
- Ahuja G and SK Majumdar (1998). “An Assessment of the Performance of Indian State-Owned Enterprises.” JPA 9(2): 113-132.
- Ahn TS and LM Seiford (1993). “Sensitivity of DEA to Models and Variable Sets in a Hypothesis Test Setting: the Efficiency of University Operations.” in Ijiri Y (eds.) Creative and Innovative Approaches to the Science of Management Quorum Books: 191-208.
- Ahmad M and B Bravo-Ureta (1996). “Technical Efficiency Measures for Dairy Farms Using Panel Data: A Comparison of Alternative Model Specifications.” JPA 7(4): 399-415.
- Ahn TS, A Charnes and WW Cooper (1989). “A Note on the Efficiency Characterizations Obtained in Different DEA Models.” Socio-Econ Plan Sci 22(6): 253-257.
- Agrell PJ and J Wikner (1996). “Coherent Methodology for Productivity Analysis Employing Integrated Partial Efficiency.” Int J Prod Econ 46-47: 401-411.
- Ahn TS, A Charnes and WW Cooper (1988). “Using Data Envelopment Analysis to Measure the Efficiency of Not-for-Profit Organizations: A Critical Evaluation-Comment.” Managerial and Decision Economics 9(3): 251-253.
- Agrell PJ and BM West (2001). “A Caveat on the Measurement of Productive Efficiency.” Int J Prod Econ 69(1): 1-14.